- Free shipping: Free Canada Post Expedited shipping when an order meets a minimum amount of $60 before taxes. Free shipping is not available for Nunavut, Yukon or North West Territories addresses.
- Expedited Shipping delivery time, please see the Canada Post Delivery Standard for more information. Baechu Kimchi reserves the right to ship to distance locations on Monday or the first business day of the week to avoid the kimchi being idled in postal warehouses during transit.
- Xpresspost shipping time detail click here.
- Extreme weather: Kimchi is temperature-sensitive, Baechu Kimchi reserves the right to withhold shipping until the temperature is within a safe range. This is to minimize the risk of the product being damaged by extreme cold or heat
- Cold Shipping: We ship our kimchi in an insulated box with gel packs at 4 degrees celsius, however, due to shipping time, and outdoor weather, the kimchi might arrive slightly warmer than 4 degrees and because of this, the juice may leak. Rest assure! The kimchi is still edible (Unless you see mould, that’s a no-no, please toss it) It is semi-perishable after all. Open the kimchi jar with caution as the warm weather might cause the kimchi to pressurize, then put it in the fridge.
Any questions or concerns, send us an email at email@example.com