https://i0.wp.com/baechukimchi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/galina-n-AgWVcQz1bOA-unsplash-scaled.jpg?fit=2560%2C1704&ssl=1 1704 2560 iioxn https://baechukimchi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Untitled-3-1.png iioxn2021-04-06 18:53:452021-04-06 19:55:20Winter 2021 Kimchi Review – the batch that almost cost us our business!
- Free shipping: Free shipping when an order meets a minimum amount of $60 before taxes.
- Shipping Locations: We ship to all Canadian provinces excluding some rural area. This is because kimchi is temperature sensitive and the transit time maybe long for rural addresses. Feel free to contact us, we might be able to find an appropriate delivery service for your area on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping Standard: Kimchi will be shipped within 48 hours (Monday – Saturday) after the order is placed. If the order is placed within 48 hours of a public holiday, Baechu Kimchi may ship the parcel after the holiday. This is to prevent the parcel being idle at a post office during the holidays.
- PO Box Shipping: Please contact us for PO box shipping as we might have to make special arrangement with our carrier.
- Extreme weather: Kimchi is temperature-sensitive, Baechu Kimchi reserves the right to withhold shipping until the temperature is within a safe range. This is to minimize the risk of the product being damaged by extreme cold or heat
- Cold Shipping: We ship our kimchi in an insulated box with gel packs at 4 degrees Celsius, however, due to shipping time, and outdoor weather, the kimchi might arrive slightly warmer than 4 degrees and because of this, the juice may leak. Rest assure! The kimchi is still edible (Unless you see mould, that’s a no-no, please toss it) It is semi-perishable after all. Open the kimchi jar with caution as the warm weather might cause the kimchi to pressurize, then put it in the fridge.
- Postal Service: We ship with UPS, FedEx and Canada Post.
- Contact: Any questions or concerns, send us an email at email@example.com
- For damaged product or refund please refer to our refund policy